Free Market Physician is a Direct Primary Care clinic. In a Direct Primary Care clinic, physicians contract directly with patients for their health care. Instead of charging for each visit, Free Market Physician charges a monthly fee that covers all services. No co pays are ever charged. It costs $70 per visit for non-enrolled patients, but for enrolled patients… the rates are as follows:
– Adults: $60/month
– Children (18 and under): $25/month
– Maximum monthly fee for families with children under 18: $200/month
– Business Rate (Available to any group of 10 or more people with a single payer): $55/month
Services Covered as part of Membership Fee:
Free Market Physician membership provides access to a family practice physician who can care for people of all ages, from infants to the elderly. Preventative care including pediatric well checks and adult wellness visits are included. Acute care visits for sickness or injury are included as well. Osteopathic manipulation is also included. We can care for most medical complaints and work with you to develop a plan to stay healthy. Membership includes:
– Unlimited monthly visits: no co-pays!
– Same-day visit availability: you see your doctor when YOU want and need, not a day later
– 24- hour access to your doctor via email, text, and phone
– Available in-clinic procedures (These would be procedures available in most primary care settings including joint injections, skin biopsies, cryotherapy, and suturing among others.)
– Medications at cost: that’s a HUGE savings! It may justify the membership fee for some
– Labs at cost: also another huge savings
The only additional expenses to the monthly membership fees will be for medications and supplies used. Any medications prescribed and dispensed at the clinic will be charged at the cost for me to obtain them. Likewise, any labs ordered and drawn at the clinic will be at the cost to process the labs.
See. Isn’t that simple!